[Equest-users] Baseline system 5 vs wshp

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Fri Jan 4 06:11:21 PST 2013

Allen,

Without knowing anything else about the project, one thing that comes to mind is that maybe the Baseline should be System 6 because your predominant condition is electric-only heating. This could be the case unless you have boilers supplementing the heat pump loop, or if you have gas-fired DOAS. 60% is possible if, for example, you have heat recovery and the baseline doesn't require it, and you are in a heating-dominated climate. If you post your .pd2 and .inp files to the list, you never know who will take a look and provide some quick feedback.

Regards,
Bill

[Senior Energy Engineer 28Jun2012]<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>