[Equest-users] Cooling demand is Super High

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 14:40:59 PDT 2013

Thanks for all the responses, so quickly!    I've checked my unit capacity
inputs--and thus tried an "auto-size" run. The capacities are correct, and
very low hours out of throttling range.   Unfortunately the space cooling
demand (kW) did not move at all.

I've referenced my PS-E report and the highest demand is falling under the
"space cooling" end use which I think must be the DX compressor energy
demand driving this value??  Please correct me if I am wrong.

I will try adjusting the EIR values and see if that will move the kW values
down any...

Thanks so much!   Any further thoughts are welcome.   If anyone is curious
to see my model let me know and I am happy to share it for your
viewing/troubleshooting pleasure!  :)

Pasha