[Equest-users] Cooling Energy Consumption in Winter

R B slv3sat at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 07:30:29 PDT 2013

Actually I would be more surprised if you got lot of heating (unless you
are located way north). Assuming it is a typical US style commercial
building with large footprint, lots of high performance glass and interior
loads, less perimeter, it is going to be cooling dominated even in winter.

As others mentioned, it really depends on the location and the building
shape.
-Rohini