[Equest-users] Cooling Energy Consumption in Winter

Keith Swartz kswartz at ecw.org
Thu Jun 13 06:19:16 PDT 2013

Vamshi,

Something else to check is the economizer low limit. The default for many systems is to shut off the economizer and turn on a compressor whenever the outside temperature drops below 45F. To eliminate the low limit (to let the economizer operate no matter how cold it is outside), right click on the field and select "Restore Default."

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CE680E.B219A8E0]

Keith Swartz, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
Senior Energy Engineer | Energy Center of Wisconsin | Madison.Chicago.Minneapolis
608.210.7123 | www.ecw.org<http://www.ecw.org/>