[Equest-users] 回复: error message during Compliance Analysis

Ting Wang wangting.ioz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 19:48:18 PDT 2013

Hi Kari,

This error is not an uncommon problem to the compliance analysis eQUEST
v3.64. The error is related to unconditioned spaces and will be fixed once
you change all zones to conditioned. However, compliance analysis is still
a validation tool to your proposed model rather than an effective method to
generate an baseline model that can pass USGBC reviews.

My suggestion is making a copy your proposed building shell and create a
baseline separately. You can perform rotations using parametric runs
(Component Type "Building Parameters", keyword "Azimuth").

*王 亭
Ting Wang / Environment Consultant*
*BEIJING EVENDESIGN LTD.*
*T:* +86 10 8776 5074 - 801