[Equest-users] Unit Start/Stop Based on OA

Adam Towell ATowell at cxegroup.com
Fri Mar 1 14:01:57 PST 2013

Does anyone know if there is a way to schedule unit operation based on OA? For reference I have a building that uses ERUs and they shut off below ~35°F and above ~80°F (I'm aware this is backwards). In the model I would like to be able to shedule the units so that they would only operate within this temperature range. Does anybody have any suggestions?

Adam E. Towell
CxE Group LLC
Consulting Engineers
Your Independent, Third-Party Commissioning Authority.
20 Edwardsville Professional Park, Suite A
Edwardsville, Illinois 62025-3602
Phone:    618.659.9461
Fax:        618.659.9589
Email:   atowell at cxegroup.com<mailto:stowell at cxegroup.com>