[Equest-users] Problem with Exhaust fan simulation

Morteza Kasmai morteza.kasmai at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 18:49:08 PST 2013

Hello all,

The project that I’m working at has Exhaust fans for service areas and
kitchens. I entered EFs data within the Wizard Screen 14 (Zone Group
Definitions, Zone Group Details). For the baseline model which s in
Auto-sixe Flow condition for Supply Fans there is no problem and eQUEST
simulate the project. But for Design model that I entered the Fan Flow and
OSA from drawings, the simulation terminates due to the following error:

[image: Inline image 1]

Although I increased the assigned the same air flow or larger volume than
the exhaust flow (in DDE mode), the error remains the same.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Morteza

--
*Morteza Kasmaei*