[Equest-users] New LEED Table 1.4 form

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 23:03:51 PDT 2013

Hi all---I'm using the new LEED Table 1.4 form/file for the first time and
for some reason the "check boxes" are disabled and I'm not allowed to make
selections for my input.   It seems that some "form" command is not turned
on and the file is in a "format" mode instead.

Can any of you guide me as to how to turn these Form controls on so that I
can actually select the check boxes I need too?    I just downloaded this
from LEED online today and when I opened it to start my inputs I was not
able to make the check box selections.

I already enabled the macros in Excel, but I don't think this caused the
checkbox inputs to be disabled.

Thanks for any info you can offer!

Pasha