[Equest-users] Convert txt weather file to bin for eQuest

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Wed Mar 13 12:10:21 PDT 2013

Kieu Anh, others,

What you have posted works just for converting EPW format weather files to eQUEST BIN.
This does not work at all for Belal's case, where the original weather file is in another
format. For that, you have to specially process the data.   In addition to what I had
posted last time, there's also the need to calculate/convert the Direct and Diffuse
radiation to Total Global Horizontal radiation.  To do that, you need to have the solar
angle every hour.   Sorry to have to explain the bad news.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D