[Equest-users] Merging 3 zones for 1 constant volume AHU

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Thu Mar 14 07:41:11 PDT 2013

Sub zone or slave zone (used with one master zone) would be better terminology. A "dummy" zone is usually referring to a zone that doesn't really exist, but has to be created in order to provide the simulation a correct logical control.

Many of the system types can work this way.

As another poster mentioned you can still transfer heat between these spaces. Is it one large window, or many windows on top of each other? Make sure the window performance matches the proposed condition....one large window would be more weighted to the center of glass performance.

DSE Mobile