[Equest-users] Modeling site obstructions for EAp2c1

Demba Ndiaye Demba.Ndiaye at setty.com
Wed Mar 20 13:19:05 PDT 2013

Arpan,

The User's Manual seeks to explain the intent of the Standard. I see no wording related to neighboring buildings in the applicable sections of the Standard, meaning it does not regulate this aspect, and consequently the Baseline should not be penalized if deciding to model neighboring building effects.