[Equest-users] Modeling in eQuest

Fisnik Rushiti frushiti at flad.com
Thu May 16 12:52:37 PDT 2013

Omar,

it looks like the model is done in Revit, if the model is done in Revit than
you have good chance to define rooms (as zones, Spaces) in Revit, export
as gbxml (see this path:
http://wikihelp.autodesk.com/Revit/enu/2013/Help/00001-Revit_He0/1468-Document1468/2171-Print_Ex2171/2172-Export2172/2222-Exportin2222)
the good thing is that if you follow the rules you will get very good
model, if not 100% of it in eQuest as shown on your image, see also:
http://lists.onebuilding.org/pipermail/bldg-sim-onebuilding.org/2008-January/006560.html
the trick is you have to be in detail mode (out of the wizards) to work
in this model while in eQuest.

Regards,
Fisnik

Fisnik Rushiti, Arch.D.I.
Architectural Designer/Energy Analyst
608-232-4323 (office)
Flad Architects
644 Science Drive
PO Box 44977
Madison, WI  53711
P 608-238-2661
F 608-238-6727
www.flad.com

please consider the environment before printing this email