[Equest-users] Receptacle loads

Nick Caton ncaton at smithboucher.com
Thu May 16 14:55:33 PDT 2013

I have very recently stumbled some unintuitive issues with the "LEED export" CSV feature that have left me wary of referencing this for LEED template entry.   Pay very close attention to what this report reads vs. your PS-E / PS-B meter reports for any unintuitive discrepencies, especially if you are doing any "user defined" metering, submetering, or loads direct to meters.

FWIW: I presently prefer to print out those SIM reports for documenting my enduses.  I also now like to upload these reports over the graphical charts or 'LEED export' reports as well as it can avoid questions stemming from separately metered stuff not matching the uploaded output.

Another thought : if you have any process loads on hydronic loops (if in play) that is something I've found to easily fall out of sync in the course of creating/redefining baseline systems as I personally like to build up new loops, reassign, and delete the old as a typical order of operations.

For any of the possibilities brought up so far - consider whether you might have messed with any of the associated scheduling as well.

Hope that helps!

~Nick
[cid:489575314 at 22072009-0ABB]

NICK CATON, P.E.