[Equest-users] IBPSA-USA Summer Meeting in Denver (Updated location Wynkoop Brewing Company and notice to RSVP by June 14th)

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Thu May 30 09:41:42 PDT 2013

I wanted to update interested parties on the mailing lists that we have selected a venue for the summer meeting.

Location is finalized at Wynkoop Brewing Company in the "Mercantile" banquet room. This venue has a limited ability to accept walk-up registrations -- please RSVP by June 14th, or send me a message that you will be attending if not registering in advance.

Please visit www.ibpsa-usa.eventbrite.com to register or for more details.

The location is approximately 20 minutes walking distance from the convention center area through a pleasant neighborhood of Denver. Public transportation options are also available to cover a portion of the distance, and taxis should be plentiful.

Let me know if you have any questions about the meeting.

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, BEAP, HBDP
Project Manager

Direct: (847) 316-9224 | Mobile: (773) 490-5038

Grumman/Butkus Associates | 820 Davis Street, Suite 300 | Evanston, IL 60201
Energy Efficiency Consultants and Sustainable Design Engineers