[Equest-users] 3.65 - new feature?

Tim Johnson timj at ctagroup.com
Fri Nov 8 08:59:53 PST 2013

I just had the latest eQUEST 3.65 update installed and the CAD issues have been fixed.  Thanks to Jeff for the quick fix.  As for hourly reports, it looks like everything shows up correctly in the D2SimViewer but does not export to excel properly.  I get all zeros for some categories.
Thanks,
Tim

Tim Johnson
Mechanical Engineer
o 208.336.4900 | d 208.577.5645

>>> Steve Jacobs <sjacobseng at gmail.com> 10/31/2013 12:07 PM >>>

Does anyone know the timeline for the DOE2.3 release?