[Equest-users] eQuest - Electricity consumption for cooling in winter

František Bartoš bartos at enerfis.cz
Thu Nov 14 08:18:29 PST 2013

Hello,

I have a question about eQuest modeling - I created a model of quite
simple rectangle Office building, but in results I have no consumption
of electricity for cooling during winter (november - march) although in
area specification I have 6 % of floor area specified as a Computer
server room (data centre) with 100 % plug load in occupied and
unoccupied times.

The building is in Prague (Czech republic) and from my experiences based
on real dates from existing building there´s always consumption of
cooling energy for data server rooms in winter in this location.

Do you know,  where the problem can? What parameter could I insert wrongly?

Thanks for advices.

Frantisek

--
*František Bartoš*