[Equest-users] IBPSA TC presentation

Nathan Kegel nathan.kegel at iesve.com
Thu Oct 17 14:02:44 PDT 2013

A PDF of Dan Katznberger's presentation from yesterday's IBPSA TC meeting and webinar is posted on the IBPSA TC website here:

IBPSA Twin Cities<https://sites.google.com/site/twincitiesibpsa/meeting-presentations>

We're working on getting the video recording uploaded - but that's been a challenge due to size and the codecs used by webinar.  If someone has some tips or tricks for making this work better, please email me privately.

Thanks!

[IES]<http://www.iesve.com/>

Nathan Kegel
Project Manager
Business Development Manager
Minneapolis

T:

763 276 9981

M:

415 420 9314

http://www.iesve.com<http://www.iesve.com/>

**Design, Simulate + Innovate with the <Virtual Environment>**

Integrated Environmental Solutions Limited. Registered in Scotland No. SC151456
Registered Office - Helix Building, West Of Scotland Science Park, Glasgow G20 0SP

Email Disclaimer<http://www.iesve.com/disclaimer.html>