[Equest-users] Boiler Loop flow vs Condenser Loop Flow

Gerard Hazel ghazel at meengineers.com
Thu Oct 24 09:38:35 PDT 2013

Hi All,

I am modeling a WSHP system and have attached two boilers to it, each
with a boiler pump. I have a WLHP Tower Pump sized at 540 gpm and the
boiler pumps are 184 gpm as per the system design. I am getting an error
which says that the boiler pumps can't handle the full flow of the
condenser loop but I didn't think they had to. This is also causing an
insufficient heating problem. My guess is that I have made an error in
the way I have attached the boiler pumps to the loop but I don't know
how to fix it. I'd appreciate any suggestions about how to correct this.

Thanks in advance,

Gerry Hazel

Gerard Hazel

M&E Engineers, Inc.