[Equest-users] Cad Import

David C. Fishel David_Fishel at rlfae.com
Mon Oct 28 05:40:18 PDT 2013

Hi Everyone

I am having trouble importing CAD files into the new version 3.65.  I am using the same procedure I always use and the same files are working in 3.64.  In 3.65 I am getting a blank page with no layers.

Has anyone else experienced this?  I typically draw polylines in a separate layer on the CAD file and save as an older 2000 version *.dwg file.  I just updated to AutoCAD 2014 but since the same files are working in the older version 3.64 I don't think by AutoCAD procedure is to blame.

Thanks for any insight you may have

-David

David C. Fishel, PE, BEMP, BEAP, LEED AP BD+C
Senior Energy Analyst

RLF | architecture engineering interiors
4750 New Broad Street, Orlando, FL 32814
p 407.730-8600 | f 407.730-3603| www.rlfarchitects.com<http://www.rlfarchitects.com/>

AIA Florida's 2010 Firm of the Year