[Equest-users] Ventilation Energy

The Watt Doctors - Dave Weigel Dave.Weigel at thewattdoctors.com
Wed Sep 11 12:21:08 PDT 2013

Hi eQuest Group,

I was wondering if there is a quick way to determine how much of the projected energy use in a building is due to conditioning of ventilation air?  I have scoured through the eQuest reports and detailed simulation output but no luck (unless I’m missing something). I suppose I can run the simulation again with ventilation set to zero, but it would be great if it could be drawn straight from the simulation output.

Thanks!

Dave

David R. Weigel, PE
Managing Member
1189 Golden Circle SW,  Lilburn GA 30047
678-353-6394 office       901-619-1716 cell