[Equest-users] Ventilation Energy

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 13:28:23 PDT 2013

Hi Dave,   I use the quick and dirty way for peak vent loads from the SV-A
report using the multiplier of the supply cfm and the OA% values at the top
of the report.  You can also compare the peak Vent CFM at the zone level at
the bottom of the report where they show the OA CFM for each zone.

Does anybody else use hourly reports to compile the Ventilation data?

Pasha
www.korberenergyconsultants.com