[Equest-users] heat recovery and zone exhaust

Vipul Babriya vipulbabriya at aol.com
Thu Sep 12 13:35:47 PDT 2013

Hello Bill/James,

I have a typical situation for DOAS system that serves fresh air (100% OA) to corridor spaces in multifamily building. The DOAS unit is equiped with heat recovery wheel, and uses the exhaust air from apartments, i.e. exhaust from bathroom and kitchen rather than return air from corridor itself. How would i model the system that uses recovered heat from one system to another in the eQUEST.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Vipul