[Equest-users] heat recovery and zone exhaust

Bruce Easterbrook bruce5 at bellnet.ca
Thu Sep 12 14:03:41 PDT 2013

I don't think building codes will allow you to do that, not easily
anyway.  AnOntario/Canada perspective though.  Each of the apartments
will be it's own fire compartment.  Everything breaking this barrier
will need fire dampers.  All fire dampers need man access.  May be much
more trouble than it is worth.
Bruce Easterbrook P.Eng.
Abode Engineering