[Equest-users] Building Model appears correct in 3D view, but incorrect square footage in reports.

Ed Mahler emahler at hughesae.com
Mon Sep 23 13:17:47 PDT 2013

Equest Users:

Anyone had a similar experience. This file gets errors related to a drawing file reference when you initiate. However, this file appears to be modeling correctly in 3d view. Originally imported drawing with intent to trace and build model from drawing.  The drawing still seems to be linked, but used direct entry method instead for 3D modeling.

Is there an easy way to keep equest from looking for the once imported drawing.  I have attached the zipped file for your use in helping me resolve this issue.  This may or may not be what is causing the incorrect square footage on the reports. However, the square footage appears to be about twice what it should rightly be.  (It should be about 23,240 sq. ft instead of 43,394 sq. ft per output report).

Thanks for your kind assistance.

Ed Mahler, PE,CEM
Engineer
Hughes Associates Architects and Engineers
Architecture * Engineering * Consulting
P.O. Box 1034, Roanoke, VA 24005-1034
656 Elm Avenue, SW, Roanoke, VA 24016
Phone: 540.342.4002 * Fax: 540.342.2060
www.HughesAE.com<http://www.HughesAE.com>

U.S. Green Building Council Member<http://www.usgbc.com/>
P please conserve, do not print this e-mail unless necessary

"Tell me and I will forget. Show me and I may remember. Involve me and I will understand." Ben Franklin