[Equest-users] Ventilation Energy

Sami, Vikram vikram.sami at zgf.com
Wed Sep 11 14:07:34 PDT 2013

I don't think there is a direct way to do this. Could you just run it with zero outside air and see the difference?

Another way I guess would be to subtract the space loads from the system loads - which would in theory get you the ventilation loads. This won't actually tell you how much energy is being used to meet that load though.  Much simpler to zero out the OA.

Vikram Sami
Associate Partner

ZGF ARCHITECTS LLP
T 206.521.3509 E vikram.sami at zgf.com