[Equest-users] Fwd: Modeling Exhaust Fans in Baseline case

GK Pandian kgkpandian at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 22:37:49 PDT 2013

Aditya,

Refer to table G3.1, you need to model exhasut fan power in baseline as
well. That's my understanding.
Normally i add them into "Zone features" box under Air side summary.

Gopi

From: Aditya Nataraj <adityanataraj at yahoo.in>
Date: Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 5:19 PM
Subject: [Equest-users] Modeling Exhaust Fans in Baseline case
To: "equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org" <equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org

Hi Friends,

I am new to eQuest. I am working on one residential building. The Proposed
case consist of Exhaust fans in each residential apartments. So My Question
is : Shall I have to consider Exhaust fans in Baseline case too? I think as
per G3.1.2.7 ASHRAE 90.1-2007 we need to model baseline Fans in Baseline
too. Is my interpretation correct?

Thanks,

Aditya