[Equest-users] HEAT-EIR-FT for heat pumps with water cooled condensers?

Anthony Hardman anthony at greenengineer.com
Mon Apr 14 09:01:21 PDT 2014

Entering indoor wet bulb and entering (condenser) water temperature I
believe.

Anthony Hardman, PE, LEED AP BD+C

Senior Building Performance Analyst

The Green Engineer, Inc.

Sustainable Design Consulting

54 Junction Square Dr.

Concord, MA 01742

O: (978) 610-2801

C: (720) 840-7862

The Green Engineer, Inc. is a Certified B Corporation