[Equest-users] Career Opportunities for eQuest modelers

Jeffrey Mancuso jmancuso at aecpersonnelconsultants.com
Fri Dec 12 06:39:44 PST 2014

Attention: eQuest Users Group

We received a good response from my message yesterday, and are looking to
line up interviews this week or next week; so the positions are still
avilable.  My client is one of the more renowened energy firms in NYC, and
they work on some very unique and challanging projects.  If you feel you are
confident in your abilities, and would like to explore this opportunity,
send me your resume, and we will be able to discuss everything in more
detail.

We are now hiring two energy modelers in the NYC or Norwalk offices:

3-7 years experience in modeling, preferably with eQuest or DOE-2.1.
TRANE/TRACE or equivalent may be OK for the 3 year range, but not for the 7
years position.

Experience has to be for high-rise residential or commercial buildings. We
do more complex modeling. Experience with typical audits for existing
residential buildings (where there may be a boiler to upgrade, some windows
to change) is not useful for what we need.

from 65k to 100k+ depending on the individual

Benefits and complete package including, (medical, 401k, PTO). Opportunity
for advancement.

If you are interested in discussing these opportunities in more detail so
you can evaluate if they are better options for yourself and your career,
please feel free to submit a resume, and I will follow up to discuss it.

Regards,

Jeffrey Mancuso

(215) 621-7772 (Direct)

(267) 738-2052 (Cell)

jmancuso at aecpersonnelconsultants.com

***NOTE: This e-mail may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information and
is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is
addressed. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, you are
hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, dissemination,
disclosure, distribution or copying of this e-mail or the information
contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the person named
above by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank
you.***