[Equest-users] Composition of weather file data

Arunabha Sau runabha at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 04:48:45 PST 2014

Howdy!

Recently I happen to compare two EPW weather files - one from USA and
another from India.
In the Indian weather file, they have only included the readings for only
the year 1990 where as in the weather file from San Francisco has multiple
years' entry.
I am very confused and wondering if in India, people do use the proper
weather files!!? Can I ask you guys' insight on this, please? What is the
norms and regulations for making the weather files? Does it have to have 15
or 20 years of weather data in an weather file?

Thanks!
Aru

*~~~*
*Texas Aggie '10*
*JU, Kolkata '05*
*~~~*

 *Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of
value.*

- Albert Einstein