[Equest-users] Fwd: Composition of weather file data

Arunabha Sau runabha at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 18:42:17 PST 2014

Yea, David. Joe is just making the state-of-art weather files thru' ASHRAE
research projects but he is not performing any "p-RCx"!! :)

Thanks David. Appreciate the reply.The EPW Indian weather files typically
from 1990s. It's typical year weather file. But I don't think I should use
this old weather file in Cx model. My project is a fairly simple model with
few simple EEMs - efficient chiller and air side economizer.
Of course I can calibrate the model to the current energy usage. Do you
think using the 1990 weather file would be good way?

Cheers!
Aru

*~~~*
*Texas Aggie '10*
*JU, Kolkata '05*
*~~~*

 *Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of
value.*

- Albert Einstein

On Wed, Feb 12, 2014 at 7:57 AM, David Eldridge <DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com