[Equest-users] A question about modeling Powered Induction Units in

Simge Andolsun simgeandolsun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 13:08:16 PST 2014

Dear John,

Thank you very much for your response. I will do that. I have one more
question regarding this topic. If I turn the terminal units of the
periphery zones to Series/Parallel PIU and pull the air into these
periphery zones from a core zone (by selecting the core zone for the Air
>From Zone field), would it be sufficient to model the PIU system correctly?
Or, does the building have to have a plenum for the PIU system to be
modeled correctly? Would you please let me know? The file runs with or
without a return plenum, so I could not be sure.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Simge Andolsun, PhD.