LEED Compliance Analysis - Error evaluating BudgetConversion Rulelist

Chris Baker CBaker at cci-alliance.com
Sat Jun 7 18:16:04 PDT 2014

I'm having a problem running the LEED compliance analysis on my model.

Compliance Analysis Error: Error(s) encountered Evaluating BudgetConversion Rulelist...

Error encountered setting data to LAYERS components..

'901_NRes_EFlr_Layr' imported from library:  BDL Symbol not found (DBID=190000020000) evaluating rule: Fetch NRes Floor layers
'901_Res_EFlr_Layr' imported from library:  BDL Symbol not found (DBID=190000020000) evaluating rule: Fetch Res Floor layers
'901_SHtd_EFlr_Layr' imported from library:  BDL Symbol not found (DBID=190000020000) evaluating rule: Fetch Semi-heated Floor layers

Is this something I can I can easily fix?

I saved a copy of the building model in equest prior to running the compliance analysis just in case I needed to go back and update anything in the original file.

Chris Baker
CCI CAD Drafter

CCI-Alliance Confidentiality notice: This message is intended only for the person to whom addressed in the text above and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you are not that person, any use of this message is prohibited. We request that you notify us by reply to this message, and then delete all copies of this message including any contained in your reply. Thank you.