[Equest-users] How to add Re-Heat Coil to a RTU

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 16 14:37:07 PDT 2014

Hi Morteza:

Let us see if i remeber my DOE-2..

The input for the reheat coil is the Reheat-Delta-T, found on screen under Air Side Systems/Heating/ Coil Cap/Control. The heating capacity on this page is (I believe), the TOTAL heating capacity, both heating and reheating coils.

With the Reheat-Delta-T you input, Report SS-D will show the TOTAL heating capacity as well. The reheat capacities will be shown under the various SS-G Zone reports.

eQuesters, check my logic, please. Thanks.

John R. Aulbach, PE