[Equest-users] How to add Re-Heat Coil to a RTU

PKConsulting pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 21:25:07 PDT 2014

Without seeing your file it is difficult to find what the problem is that you are having.  You must specify a reheat delta T in order for the reheat to turn on.  Usually 30 degrees is a good starting point.  This is in detailed mode.

If you are still confused,  please attach your .pd2.  & .inp files for our review.

Pasha
Ph: 308-763-1593