[Equest-users] Once and Future EQuest User

Keith Swartz kswartz at ecw.org
Thu May 1 06:32:14 PDT 2014

Lincoln and all,

I thought I would add some background regarding our recorded eQUEST training...We started recording our 2-day training and stopped when my voice gave out. Shortly after that we learned that a new version was expected to be released soon, so we decided to wait so we could update the material for the new version. When the new version was eventually released we simply had other priorities and now we do not expect to get back to completing it. We didn't promote the webinar because it was incomplete, but it's good to hear that the part we had recorded was useful. For those of you who are interested, you can find it at http://www.ecw.org/university/ecuevent.php?ecuid=475.

Keith Swartz, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
Senior Energy Engineer | Energy Center of Wisconsin | Madison.Chicago.Minneapolis
608.210.7123 | www.ecw.org