[Equest-users] hourly reporting of outdoor dry bulb temps

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Mon May 19 08:38:42 PDT 2014

Christian,
If you are using eQUEST 3.65, try the newest release (7163) which fixes issues with D2SimViewer.
Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, BEAP, CEM, LEED AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Senior Energy Engineer
  134 South Fitzhugh Street                 Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 698-1956                        F: (585) 325-6005
bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com             www.pathfinder-ea.com