[Equest-users] COP Value engineering checks

Kanjoba iam1234u at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 08:41:14 PST 2014

I have performed two different iterations by changing COP values and
compared with the baseline values. In my baseline COP is 2.5 and the two
iterations performed by using COP of 3.0 & 3.2.

One person from client has reviewed the results and said that simulation
results are not accurate as the savings are not matching with the
Engineering checks values that he performed. I am sure that this person
knows only the conditioned area which is 10,000 sqm.

Can anyone please let me know the engineering checks could be performed so
that I can cross check the simulation results with the Engineering checks.

Thanks a lot.

Kanjoba