[Equest-users] Deleting a Chiller From a Chilled Water Loop

Jill Moreland jill.moreland at plugsmart.com
Wed Aug 12 13:17:10 PDT 2015

Thanks Daric,

I closed the file and reopened and saw the 99 space errors you mentioned.
Interesting thing is I was able to run a report with these errors prior to
deleting the chillers. Go figure. Anyways, I will fix the names and see if
that helps. Yup, big file/project and it's my first time using eQuest. Fun
times.

Jill Moreland
Connect Program Manager
Plug Smart
Jill.Moreland at PlugSmart.com
Cell: 239-233-0993
Fax: 800-518-5576

Plug Smart is accepting new clients, the best praise you could give us a
recommendation to a potential new client. Everyone needs to save money,
Plug Smart can make it happen.

Confidential:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of Juice
Technologies, LLC. and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail
is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipients or otherwise have
reason to believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer.
Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited.