[Equest-users] Deleting Active Zone

Jill Moreland jill.moreland at plugsmart.com
Thu Aug 13 11:46:31 PDT 2015

How do I delete an active zone and assign it to the general space it is
listed in? I know to click "Delete Active Zone" but am left with an open
space:

[image: Inline image 1]

When I try to mergethe outlier points I get the following error message:

[image: Inline image 2]

I did search the archives for this because it seems like it should be
relatively easy but could not find anything listed under "Delete Active
Zones"

Jill Moreland
Connect Program Manager
Plug Smart
Jill.Moreland at PlugSmart.com
Cell: 239-233-0993
Fax: 800-518-5576

Plug Smart is accepting new clients, the best praise you could give us a
recommendation to a potential new client. Everyone needs to save money,
Plug Smart can make it happen.

Confidential:

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of Juice
Technologies, LLC. and/or its affiliates, are confidential, and are
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this e-mail
is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipients or otherwise have
reason to believe that you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender and delete this message immediately from your computer.
Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited.