[Equest-users] Title 24 2013 Baseline Chiller (Path A or B)

Matthew Alvarez malvarez at ecoact.org
Wed Feb 4 10:38:19 PST 2015

Greetings eQuest people,

I think I have a quick one for you that I could not find in the forums:

A chiller that has burned out is being replaced. The new baseline chiller
is the (CA Title 24 2013) 110.2-D chiller (path A or B). To calculate the
savings above T24 baseline, I first need to meet both the IPLV and kW/Ton
minimums for this baseline chiller. Does this theoretical minimum/baseline
chiller exist as a selection in eQuest somewhere? Is there a 'typical'
chiller (curve and efficiency) that can be downloaded/imported  and used
for this purpose that is industry accepted?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Matthew Alvarez, LEED AP

Energy Engineer