[Equest-users] Duct Insulation

Keith Swartz kswartz at ecw.org
Mon Feb 23 09:31:36 PST 2015

Good morning, all,

I'm encountering a run-time error trying to model duct heat loss. Normally when eQUEST has a run-time error I can find the cause of the error by searching for "error" in the .BDL file, but not in this case. I am entering 2F for DUCT-DT to simulate the temperature rise of the supply air through the duct. I also tried raising the Zone Entering Min Supply Temp, but the error still occurred. Any suggestions?

The attached files are from version 3-65.

Thanks,
Keith Swartz, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
Senior Energy Engineer | Energy Center of Wisconsin | Madison.Chicago.Minneapolis
608.210.7123 | www.ecw.org<http://www.ecw.org/>