[Equest-users] DHW loads difference

Paul Riemer Paul.Riemer at dunhameng.com
Mon Jan 12 07:50:34 PST 2015

Pramod,
The space suggestion is a good one to investigate.  If you are doing a regional comparison, weather file is another possibility.  I believe the incoming DHW water temp is tied to the weather file.  So if you are entering GPM of DHW flow (wizard default), then different weather files would yield different loads and results. Entering loads in units of Btu/hr would get around this.

Paul Riemer, PE, LEED AP BD+C
Senior Associate / Mechanical
DUNHAM