[Equest-users] DHW loads difference

David Reddy david at 360-analytics.com
Mon Jan 12 07:41:32 PST 2015

Pramod,
I'd also suggest confirming that the keyword CIRCULATION-LOOP:PROCESS-T
is the same in both your models.  This property is not exposed in the
UI, but is likely in your input file, and I believe the wizard sets it
by default to be the same as the CIRCULATION-LOOP:DESIGN-HEAT-T. If the
PROCESS-T is less than DESIGN-HEAT-T, which can happen if you set the
loop temps in the wizard and then change them in the detailed interface,
this will impact your results.