[Equest-users] Ice rink in sports arena

R B slv3sat at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 09:13:16 PST 2015

Hi All,
I am modelling a sports arena which also has an ice rink (for 6 months of
the year). On non-ice events, it is covered with the basketball court
material. How do I consider the "coolth" that is getting conducted to the
space on both ice and non-ice event times?
Do you think I could put in a -ve number in the miscellanous loads
category? How much should the load be? I have not been able to give it much
thought other than writing this email. Since there is, as usual, a time
constraint, I wanted to see what strategies others might have used.
As usual, appreciate any pointers and thanks in advance.
-Rohini