[Equest-users] eQUEST Transformer Loss - incorrect error if < 1

Nicholas Caton ncaton at catonenergy.com
Mon Jan 19 12:49:31 PST 2015

Hi Brian,

I went deep into this rabbit hole some years back, rolling my own custom
curves along the way to quantify savings  for premium efficiency
transformers... I can look to my notes/records later, but don't recall any
such "nonstarter" errors along the way.

It might be productive to transpose your efforts into a dummy model to
explore whether the same error occurs using equest 3.63... Something may
have changed since then which you could be the first to stumble into!