[Equest-users] SD Bldg Shell -Change in bldg shell order

Sam Siassi s.siassi at internatenergy.com
Wed Jun 24 08:06:58 PDT 2015

Hello Pranita,

In the wizard mode, when you want to place a shell on top of another one,
the order matters. If you created the E1d after you created E2, then the
wizard does not give you the option to put it on top of it as it does not
show it in the dropdown menu. You can checkmark the "specify exact
coordinate" under that dropdown menu and write the coordinates accordingly
(So whatever it is for E1d but change the Z value to be on top of it).

Hope this helps

*Sam Siassi*
*Building Scientist and Analytical Engineering*
*Internat Energy Solutions Canada Inc.*
*Tel: 416-628-4658 ext. 149*
*www.internatenergy.com <http://www.internatenergy.com/>*