[Equest-users] Condensing boiler curve issues

Lapierre, Patrick plapierre at bpa.ca
Tue Sep 22 13:38:15 PDT 2015

Hi Adam,

eQUEST's default curve performs just as you say it should.
Be careful that when you calculate your corrected efficiency, you must take the PLR into account.
The correct formula is :

Corrected Efficiency = Nominal Efficiency * PLR / f(PLR)

You calculate the f(PLR) with the eQUEST curve.
See below the quick graph I charted out :

[cid:image002.png at 01D0F555.125D3CF0]

CondBlr-HIR-fPLR&HWR

-0.09439243

0.90319633