[TRNSYS-users] Cooling Load (TRNBuild) to Absorption Cycle (TRNSYS)

dev sharma devsharmami at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 21:51:41 PDT 2013

Hello All,

I’m simulating solar assisted absorption cycle in TRNSYS. For Cooling
load, I’ve simulated an office space in TRNBuild. Please guide me as
to how can I use the load being calculated by TRNBuild model in my
TRNSYS model?

I tried copying the building components in my absorption cycle studio
file (and linked every component the right way), but as soon as I try
to run the file it gives this message “ TRNEdit.exe has encountered a
problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience”. And I
lose the combined file. Am I doing something wrong? Should it work
ideally?

Please help me guys, as to how can I use the load calculated at
real-time by the TRNBuild model in my Absorption Cycle TRNSYS model.

Cheers.

--
Dev Sharma
Erasmus Mundus Masters in Sustainable Energy