[TRNSYS-users] The list of F' equations as a function of Fav

Jeff Thornton thornton at tess-inc.com
Tue Apr 30 10:54:27 PDT 2013

<I am looking for the list of the F' (collector fin efficiency)
equation as a function of Fav (heat removal factor). It is written on
the mathematic description that the list is provided at the end of the
chapter. However, I cannot find it anywhere. >

For which model are you
looking for the F' equation?

Jeff

---

Jeff Thornton

_President -
TESS LLC_

_22 N. Carroll Street, Madison WI USA 53703_

_Office:
(608) 274-2577 Fax: (608) 278-1475_

_www.tess-inc.com_

_E-Mail:
thornton at tess-inc.com_

On 04/30/2013 7:34 am, Zhe Li wrote:

> Dear
All,

> Thanks for your time.
>
> I am looking for the list of the
F' (collector fin efficiency) equation as a function of Fav (heat
removal factor). It is written on the mathematic description that the
list is provided at the end of the chapter. However, I cannot find it
anywhere.

> Thank you very much for your help.
>
> Zhe Li
> Tá an
teachtaireacht seo scanta ó thaobh ábhar agus víreas ag Seirbhís Scanta
Ríomhphost de chuid Seirbhísí Faisnéise, ITBÁC agus meastar í a bheith
slán. http://www.dit.ie
> This message has been scanned for content and
viruses by the DIT Information Services E-Mail Scanning Service, and is
believed to be clean. http://www.dit.ie [1]

Links:
------
[1]