[TRNSYS-users] Wall CTFs in Type 56.

Mohamed Alhamahmy malhamahmy at masdar.ac.ae
Mon Aug 12 23:41:48 PDT 2013

Hey, TRNSYS users.

I am trying to compare the wall CTFs I get from TRNSYS type 56 to the wall CTFs I obtain from other methods. However, in the building description file, it seems to me that one element of d is missing. D has n elements even though the zero term is listed as 1, so it appears that the (t-n) lag coefficient is missing.

Can anyone explain if this term is really missing or if TRNSYS uses some formulation I'm not familiar with?

Many thanks.

Mohamed Al-Hamahmy.
Research Engineer.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE9765.5198E9F0]
PO Box 54224, Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates
Office   +971 2 810 9151
Email    malhamahmy at masdar.ac.ae<mailto:malhamahmy at masdar.ac.ae>
http://www.masdar.ac.ae<http://www.masdar.ac.ae/>
This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the person or organization to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at info at masdar.ac.ae<mailto:info at masdar.ac.ae>